Coarse sea salt - BIO
Natural hand harvested salt with natural iodine and without artificial additives.
The production of the sea plant Nin is natural and ecological. The sun-dried salt is collected by hand and transported to our warehouses.
Currently, we ship to addresses in member states of the EU. We offer free shipping from an amount of 100€ per shipping in Austria (200€ in Germany).
Free home delivery within Vienna is possible with an invoiced value of goods of 50€ and more.
For home delivery in the immediate vicinity of Vienna, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 cans of chickpeas à 400g
- 4 tablespoons of tahini
- 7 tablespoons of water
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of coarse or fine sea salt
- 6 teaspoons of Ex Albis virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of grated cumin
- Coriander or parsley as desired
1. Rinse the chickpeas in cold water
2. Add the tahini, crushed garlic, salt, lemon juice, cumin and seven tablespoons of water
3. Mix the whole thing with a blender or a food processor
4. Pour in the oil slowly and mix everything again until everything is smooth
4. When the mixture is completely blended and smooth, transfer it to a serving platter.
5. Drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil
6. Scatter chopped parsley or coriander leaves on top
Serve with enough white bread, e.g. flatbread.
Other Products of this producer
My name is Mario Harapin.
In my shop "Delikroat" in Neubaugasse in Vienna I offer you the best delicacies from Croatia. From olive oil to top wines to cheese or prosciutto: every product is carefully selected exclusively from producers I personally know and where I know how the products are made. Most ot them are handmade in small quantities by regional producers.
I have been working in Croatian gastronomy and food production for 15 years and can therefore guarantee you the best selection the country has to offer.