Grinded black truffle
Minced black truffles are prepared by mixing ground truffles with extra-virgin olive oil. they are used in almost all dishes, especially in risottos, pasta, frittatas, and spreads.
Currently, we ship to addresses in member states of the EU. We offer free shipping from an amount of 100€ per shipping in Austria (200€ in Germany).
Free home delivery within Vienna is possible with an invoiced value of goods of 75€ and more.
- 8 pieces of scallops
- 2 pieces of shallots
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 100 ml white wine
- 100 ml cream / cooking cream
- 1 teaspoon of ground truffle
- 20 g parmesan cheese
- 20 g truffle cheese
- grated truffle
- Preheat the oven to 225 ° C.
- Wash the mussels and drizzle with a little lemon. If available, clean the mussel shells and place them on a baking sheet. Fry the butter in a pan and briefly fry the mussels. Then put the mussels in the mussel shells (or small baking dish). Dice the shallots and braise in the butter. Dust with flour and sweat lightly. Deglaze with wine and cream and bring to the boil. Reduce with constant stirring until a creamy consistency is achieved. Add ground truffle. Chop a little parsley and add to it. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the mussels. Put some breadcrumbs on the mussels and top with a little butter. Grate the parmesan and truffle cheese and pour over the mussels. Then in the oven for about 10 minutes until the crumbs start to brown..
- Place the grated truffle over the baked mussels. Serve baguette with the scallops.
Other Products of this producer
My name is Mario Harapin.
In my shop "Delikroat" in Neubaugasse in Vienna I offer you the best delicacies from Croatia. From olive oil to top wines to cheese or prosciutto: every product is carefully selected exclusively from producers I personally know and where I know how the products are made. Most ot them are handmade in small quantities by regional producers.
I have been working in Croatian gastronomy and food production for 15 years and can therefore guarantee you the best selection the country has to offer.