Sauce made from button mushrooms, olives, olive oil and black truffles. An excellent ingredient to use when preparing all kinds of cheese spreads, fine risottos, pasta and “fritaja” dishes.
packing: 90g | 180 g
Truffle filled pastry
- 500g (1 pack) pastry dough
- 500g fresh cottage cheese
- 90g salsa tartufate (a bit of black truffle chopped into tiny bits – not required)
- 2 eggs
- 50g parmesan cheese – grated
- a teaspoon of salt
- for the spread 60g to 80g butter
- add in cottage cheese: tartufata, salt, grated hard cheese, eggs and stir well manually
- divide the pastry dough into three parts, roll out the dough into a thin layer in order to get three thin strudels
- spread the filling over the layers, roll up and put them into a baking pan
- slice right away while cold into small cubes but don’t exactly make a full cut, then brush with melted butte
- bake at 200 °C for about 40 minutes
It is best to serve them as a hot starter together with sliced cold cuts or in a combination of sweet and salty by pouring truffle honey over pastries while they are still warm.