Medufino - honey with truffle
Uniquely flavoured acacia eco-honey with added white truffle is a special delicatessen for all you gourmets out there. It is excellent when served in a sweet-salty combination; just pour it over truffle cheese, pancakes or pastries.
Currently, we ship to addresses in member states of the EU. We offer free shipping from an amount of 100€ per shipping in Austria (200€ in Germany).
Free home delivery within Vienna is possible with an invoiced value of goods of 50€ and more.
For home delivery in the immediate vicinity of Vienna, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 500g (1 pack) pastry dough
- 500g fresh cottage cheese
- 90g salsa tartufate
- (a bit of black truffle chopped into tiny bits – not required)
- 2 eggs
- a teaspoon of salt
- for the spread 60g to 80g butter
- truffle honey
- add in cottage cheese: tartufata, salt, grated hard cheese, eggs and stir well manually
- divide the pastry dough into three parts, roll out the dough into a thin layer in order to get three thin strudels
- spread the filling over the layers, roll up and put them into a baking pan
- slice right away while cold into small cubes but don’t exactly make a full cut, then brush with melted butter
- bake at 200 °C for about 40 minutes
It is best to serve them as a hot starter together with sliced cold cuts or in a combination of sweet and salty by pouring truffle honey over pastries while they are still warm.
Other Products of this producer
My name is Mario Harapin.
In my shop "Delikroat" in Neubaugasse in Vienna I offer you the best delicacies from Croatia. From olive oil to top wines to cheese or prosciutto: every product is carefully selected exclusively from producers I personally know and where I know how the products are made. Most ot them are handmade in small quantities by regional producers.
I have been working in Croatian gastronomy and food production for 15 years and can therefore guarantee you the best selection the country has to offer.